Kitchen fire destroys Gresham mobile home

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation

KOIN 6 News Staff - PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) --- A Gresham mobile home was destroyed in a fire early Tuesday morning.

Gresham Police say a woman in the mobile home at 21016 SE Stark Street was treated for smoke inhalation. Investigators determined the fire likely started in the kitchen where a kettle of water was left on.

SE Stark Street was closed for a short time but reopened before the morning commute.


More Stories

Meet the Team

  • The KOIN 6 News Team
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

  • South Korea 2018
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

    South Korea 2018

    The world's eyes are on the athletes. Your eyes can go here for complete coverage of South Korea 2018

    Read More »
  • Game On!

    Game On!

    Watch Game On! at 11:35 p.m. each Sunday on KOIN 6, brought to you by Pacific Office Automation

    Read More »
  • Where We Live
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

    Where We Live

    Each week, KOIN 6 News anchor Ken Boddie highlights an interesting piece of information about Where We Live

    Read More »

Latest News - Local

Video Center