PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) --- A pedestrian was killed on Hwy 99 in Hazel Dell on Thursday morning.
The Clark County Sheriff's Office said a man was struck while crossing Hwy 99 in the 10700 block across from Lyle's Village Pantry. The man was crossing with another man when he was fell down and was struck.
He was later identified as 42-year-old Dylan J. Digiulio of Vancouver.
The driver of the car that struck him initially left the scene but called 911 a short time later and is cooperating with investigators.
Motorcyclist killed in SE Portland crash
Driver dies after cardiac arrest
- Weekend travel in the Cascade Mountains treacherous
- Congress releases redacted, declassified Democratic memo
- As Olympics wrap up, still no coverage in North Korea
- Arizona's Miller out against Oregon after wiretap report
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.