BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) -- Four men ranging in age from 19 to 45 are facing charges in Washington County after being arrested for wanting to have sex with a child.
The men were arrested Thursday during a sting overseen by the Beaverton police and the FBI's Child Exploitation Task Force. The sting was " identifying and arresting adults who were intent
on having sex with children" 15 or younger, officials said.
The men -- Blake Aaron Dufault, 24; David Fiks, 19; William Glenn Street, 45; and Jacob River Wren, 31 -- all face similar charges of online sexual corruption and luring a minor.
- Winter Storm Warning in effect in higher elevations
- Legendary climber Jim Bridwell dies at 73
- What does a bear do in the Alaska woods? Disperse seeds
- 2 die in fiery crash, driver charged with DUII
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.