MILWAUKIE, Ore. (KOIN) – A 57-year-old Milwaukie man was found dead in his home late Monday night in what authorities are now calling a homicide.
The body of Phillip Gatto was found inside his home in the 9500 block of Southeast 42nd Avenue, Milwaukie police said.
Police were originally called to the area of Southeast 42nd and Olson Street on reports of fighting, screaming and banging.
Authorities aren't saying exactly how Gatto died, but did say it does not appear to be random and no one else was hurt.
The Clackamas County Major Crimes team is assisting in the investigation.
Detectives ask that anyone with information on the case call them at 503.786.7500.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Apple to build 2nd campus, hire 20,000 in $350B pledge
- SE Portland rapist gets 20 years
- GOP senator denounces Trump attacks, recalls Stalin rhetoric
- Oregon has 5th highest gas prices in the nation