KOIN 6 News Staff - PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — The strongest wind storm of the year is moving through the area. While it will be breezy this afternoon, the highest wind gusts (40-55mph) will be over by noon or 1 p.m.
High winds caused a number of power outages in the region before 8 a.m. More than 100,000 customers in Yamhill, Washington, Marion and Multnomah counties were without power, according to Portland General Electric.
Holtmann makes Big Ten history as Ohio
Australia PM says Olympic unity won't
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Evicted elderly woman finds new apartment
- Umbrella mistaken for weapon causes hospital lockdown
- SE Portland rapist gets 20 years
- Bullet misses Dotty's worker during stick-up