KOIN 6 News Staff - PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) --- A man died and a teen is in critical condition after a crash on I-5 near Salmon Creek, Washington on Monday night.
According to the Washington State Patrol, the crash was caused by a wrong-way driver in the northbound lanes.
Officials said the the wrong-way driver caused the crash and is the man who died. It's unclear which car the teen, a 17-year-old girl, was in.
All lanes of the I-5 were blocked but reopened around midnight.KOIN 6 News will have more information when it becomes available.
Rupert Murdoch suffered back injury
Pope denounces indigenous violence in
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- SE Portland rapist gets 20 years
- Crews remove semi-truck from Columbia River
- World of Speed says Happy Birthday, Corvette
- Oregon has 5th highest gas prices in the nation