PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — It’s time for Foodie Friday!
This week, we’re taking you to an all-new location for an up-close and personal look at some delicious food. Emily went out to Roby’s Furniture and Appliance in Tillamook.
There, she cooked a hearty breakfast with the culinary mind behind Garibaldi Portside Bistro!
Breakfast Skillet Recipe:
This entire dish is cooked in one skillet. All ingredients are added to taste or dependent upon individual preferences.
- Ground Breakfast Sausage
- Baby Red Potatoes
- Green Chilis
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Avocado
- Sour Cream
- Top with Bacon Bits if desired
- In a skillet, throw in sausage, break it up and cook for approximately one minute
- Add red potato for hash browns, cook for another 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat
- Add garlic and green chilis
- Crack one to two eggs directly into skillet
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place cheese over ingredients
- Put lid on over low heat for approximately five minutes
- Remove from heat, plate and serve
- Optional: Dress with fresh tomato, avocado and sour cream