PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — DIY Queen Shannon Quimby has a no sew slipcover to elevate your gatherings in a snap!
- Wood side chair
- Tablecloth (Vintage floral vintage tablecloths are used for this DIY)
- Rubber band
- Old bottle
- Fresh cut flower
You can check out more of Shannon’s ideas at The 2022 Columbia County Home & Garden Show, Saturday and Sunday, April 23 and 24 at the Columbia County Fairgrounds.
- Drape the tablecloth over the chair
- Gather the ends of the tablecloth that are draping on each side of the chair to the center of the chair back
- Holding the ends together, wrap a rubber band around them
- Thread a long piece of ribbon through the rubber band
- With water already in the small bottle, wrap the ribbon around the bottle neck, securing it by tying it. Make sure you cover the rubber band
- Place cut flower in the bottle
For more information click here.