PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Salt & Straw is bringing together two summer favorites: beer and ice cream!
The Portland scoop shop released their new “Pack of Cold Ones” series. Each pint is inspired by craft brews from across our area.
The new flavors are:
- Great Notion’s Mellifluous Strawberry & Guava Smoothie Sour
- Reverend Nat’s St. Citron Margarita Sherbet
- Modern Times’ Nola Coffee Stout (v)
- Breakside Brewery’s Half & Half Crunch
- Wynwood Brewing Mango Habanero IPA Sorbet (v)
Salt & Straw’s Ian Kane joined AM Extra to tell us about their new flavors. For more information, stop by one of their Portland locations or visit their website.