While the chill might be enough to penetrate a puffy jacket, it’s nothing that can’t be cured by a warm fire. Thankfully, plenty of Portland restaurants have blazing fireplaces or crackling fire pits to keep people warm during the fall and winter.
Yelp compiled a list of the all-time best restaurants with fireplaces in the Portland area to help people find a place to dine and defrost at the same time.
To craft its list, Yelp identified restaurant businesses with reviews mentioning “fireplaces/fire pits,” then ranked those spots using factors like the total volume and ratings of reviews.
The list of 15 restaurants includes a wide variety, from Mexican restaurants to dive bars to food carts, there’s something to please almost everyone.
Here is Yelp’s list of the best restaurants with fireplaces or fire pits in the Portland area.
- Teote House Cafe – 1615 SE 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Tin Shed Garden Cafe – 1438 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
- Stormbreaker Brewing – 832 N Beech St, Portland, OR 97227
- The Fireside Grill – 8136 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97008
- The Rambler – 4205 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97217
- The Knock Back – 2315 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
- Interurban – 4057 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97227
- Andina Restaurant – 1314 NW Glisan St, Portland, OR 97209
- EastBurn Public House – 1800 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
- Radio Room – 1101 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
- Well & Good: A Delicious Dish – 7357 SW Beveland St #100, Tigard, OR 97223
- Roadside Attraction – 1000 SE 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- The Fireside – 801 NW 23rd Ave, Portland, OR 97210
- Cartopia Food Carts – 1207 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214
- Doug Fir Lounge – 830 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
Yelp said as of November 3, all these businesses were open.