PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Nine men face charges related to meeting children for sex after an undercover sting operation by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Undercover deputies posed as 15-year-old boys and girls on dating websites and social media to talk with the men.
The suspects were arrested after they arranged to meet for sex.
The sheriff’s office said many people the undercover deputies spoke to immediately stopped talked when they realized it was a child.
The following were arrested for luring a minor and online sexual corruption of a child.
- Joseph Kenneth Raney, 30, of Portland
- Brandon Daily Perkins, 36, of McMinnville
- Brent Wayne Pruitt, 41, of Portland
- Maverick William Pfel, 39, of Beaverton
- Christopher Michael Mckane, 40, of Beaverton
- Jonathan Arthur Hauck, 48, of Newberg. Mr. Hauck also had an outstanding Probation Violation warrant.
- Tou Moua, 37, of Happy Valley
- Wayne Michael Redman, 29, of Portland
- Gaspar Gaona-Aguilar, 48, of Beaverton. Mr. Gaona-Aguilar was also arrested for criminal driving while suspended and a probation violation related to his registered sex offender status.