(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Man who stole car allegedly chided victim for leaving child in car
- Health expert on COVID-19 variant: ‘We need to redouble our efforts’
- Oregon sees 41 new COVID-19 deaths, 1,173 new and presumptive cases
- 3 Oregon inmates die, many more ill in COVID-19 prison outbreaks
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant