(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Wheeler, local leaders to announce major economic relief efforts
- Wind and rain to start the new week
- Fish out of water: Eel rarely seen in Oregon washes ashore
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Instacart workers seek strike as jobs get busier, riskier