Dryer’s lint trap likely cause of Lebanon house fire

News
lebanon house fire 04152019_1555360845697.jpg.jpg

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — One dog died in a house fire that may have started in the lint trap of the dryer, causing serious damage to a home in Lebanon Monday.

Heavy smoke and fire was billowing from the rear and side of the home in the 2300 block of Porter Street when firefighters arrived. Battling the blaze was slowed by a number of pianos and musical organs the homeowner collected, and fire crews were on site for about 3 hours.

The residents managed to escape without being hurt but their dog did not.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Headlines

More News

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Twitter News Widget