Fire destroys Camas garage, house saved

News
PicMonkey Collage_284185

CAMAS, Wash. (KOIN) — A house was spared from ruin on Friday morning after the garage attached to it caught fire.

The garage of the home in the 4000 block of NW Mcintosh Road was completely destroyed.

Two people who live in the house were home at the time but made it out safe. It was a neighbor that noticed the smoke and called 911.

It took crews about 30 minutes to put out the flames. Smoke did make its way into the house but otherwise it did not damage it.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Twitter News Widget

Trending Stories