SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- Saving money on gently used toys, clothes for kids
- Chauvin trial: Defense set to start presenting its case
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Police: Student fired at officers at Tennessee school, was killed
- Omega Block forms, leaves Oregon in warm, dry spell for week