SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Krispy Kreme wants to make your new year a little sweeter.
Behold their new Mini Doughnuts, which launched Monday and will be permanent additions to the menu.
They come in four varieties: Original Glazed, Chocolate Iced Glazed, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles.
The mini doughnuts are modeled after the chain’s four most popular doughnuts and are 90 calories each, the company said.
To make things even sweeter, Krispy Kreme is inviting you to “cheat sweet” every Monday afternoon where participating locations will be hosting “Mini Monday Break.”
From 4-7 p.m. every Monday in January, you can get a free mini doughnut at any participating location.
To find a participating location near you, click here.
You can check out Krispy Kreme’s commercial featuring Shaq and the minis here:
- MultCo sheriff to DA: Don’t dismiss riot charges
- Lawmakers hoping for more funds from Congress to ensure safe and fair November elections
- Dems decry Trump’s statements on housing as racist
- Hand sanitizer recall: US brands join FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers
- 25 Oregon counties again report COVID cases; 8 more deaths
Follow KOIN 6 for the latest news and weather