Marietta, OH (WTRF) – Authorities in Ohio are looking for a man with quite a distinctive tattoo.
The Marietta Sheriff’s Office is looking for Douglas Perry Christopher, who has a giant tattoo of a marijuana leaf with the words “Pot Head” surrounding it, authorities announced.
Christopher has a warrant charge for failure to provide a change of address. His last known address was in Belpree, Ohio.
Other tattoos include ones on the fingers his left and right hands that read “LONE WOLF,” half sleeves on both of his arms, a cross on his back, cards on his left leg, and theater masks on his right leg that read “Laugh Now, Cry Later.”
- ‘Terribly upsetting’: Portland takes in riot damage
- SOLVE volunteers hit the beach for post-4th cleanup
- OSP: Body cam shows trooper signaled ‘OK,’ not ‘White Power’
- Multnomah County has 72 of 301 new Oregon COVID cases
- Man wounded in Woodburn shooting, suspect in Cadillac sought
Follow KOIN 6 for the latest news and weather