Marietta, OH (WTRF) – Authorities in Ohio are looking for a man with quite a distinctive tattoo.
The Marietta Sheriff’s Office is looking for Douglas Perry Christopher, who has a giant tattoo of a marijuana leaf with the words “Pot Head” surrounding it, authorities announced.
Christopher has a warrant charge for failure to provide a change of address. His last known address was in Belpree, Ohio.
Other tattoos include ones on the fingers his left and right hands that read “LONE WOLF,” half sleeves on both of his arms, a cross on his back, cards on his left leg, and theater masks on his right leg that read “Laugh Now, Cry Later.”
- Tents to be taken down as Salem ordinance goes into effect
- Quest for Gold: The curious case of Richard Jewell and the 1996 Olympics
- Tokyo’s new stadium: A masterpiece by Japan’s Kengo Kuma
- Quest for Gold: USA’s Becca Mann Makes Swimming History in Hawaii
- Tokyo being billed as ‘Recovery Olympics’ — but not for all
Follow KOIN 6 for the latest news and weather