17 sickened by possible carbon monoxide leak at Carlton Farms

Oregon

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Seventeen people were sickened by a possible carbon monoxide leak in Carlton on Monday.

McMinnville Fire officials said seven different agencies responded to the Carlton Farms plant at 10600 Westside Road after reports of a boiler malfunction.

Eleven people were taken to a hospital, with most of them suffering from nausea, vomiting and headaches. It appeared no patients were in serious condition.

KOIN 6 News will have more information soon.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Twitter News Widget

Trending Stories