PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Mt. Hood Meadows is looking to hire 1000 seasonal positions.
Entry-level jobs pay $12.50 an hour. Meadows said they are working with local property owners to reduce cost of housing. The “Turns for Tenants” program offers qualifying landlords lift access for providing rent blow a threshold.
Meadows is holding a number of hiring fairs:
- Oct 9th Portland Community College, 10:30am-1:30pm Sylvania Campus Building, upper mall – campus 12000 SW 49th Avenue
- Oct 17th Sandy Good Will Job Fair 1-3pm Sandy Baptist Church 34435 SE Jarl Rd, Boring, OR
- Oct 18th Sandy Farmers Market, 3-7pm 38600 Proctor Blvd, Sandy, OR
- Oct 22nd Clackamas Community College, 10am-1pm Gregory Forum, 19600 Molalla Ave. Oregon City, OR
- Oct 24th Mt. Hood Community College 11am-2pm Gresham Campus 26000 S.E. Stark St., Gresham, OR
- Oct 26th Hood River Library, 1-5pm 502 E State St. Hood River
- Nov 23rd SNOWVANA, 10am-8pm Oregon Convention Center