PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — In honor of National Ice Cream Day, the Oregon Dairy and Nutrition Council announced the Oregon Ice Cream Trail.
The list includes ice cream spots that are must-visits in Oregon.
The Oregon Ice Cream Trail
- Salt and Straw (Portland)
- Ruby Jewel (Portland)
- Fifty Licks (Portland)
- Cloud City Ice Cream (Portland)
- Tillamook Cheese Factory Visitors Center (Tillamook)
- Serendipity (McMinnville)
- Prince Pückler’s (Eugene)
- K & R Drive Inn (Oakland)
- Goody’s (Sunriver)
- Sno Cap (Redmond)
Organizers are also crowdsourcing to add to the list. Nominate your favorite at odncouncil.org and on social media with hashtag #oregonicecreamtrail